Women aged 42-61 years, including some with sensitive skin, were examined over a period 8 weeks, following once-daily application. Subjects did not use products with similar activity in the 2 weeks prior to the study, and an SPF 15 moisturizer was permitted as a day treatment.
- Increase in skin radiance by 70%
- Improvements in skin elasticity and firmness observed as early as 2 hr after application of 10-15% in 8 weeks
- Decreased skin wrinkle depth and roughness (20-30%) around eyes, lips, side of mouth and nose areas
- Increase in skin plumping by 7%
- Improved barrier function, with lower levels of moisture loss
- No adverse skin reactions in those with sensitive skin